1. Thou shalt not be too keyed-up when drinking.
2. Thou shalt not be greedy & will never touch thine food with thine hands.
3. Thou shalt not let the glass stay too long with thee, thine brothers are waiting for their turn to drink.
4. Thou shalt not freeload.
5. Thou shalt inform thine brothers when it’s time for thee to go home.
6. Thou shalt put liquor in thine stomach, and not in thine head, to prevent a bar room brawl.
7. Thou shalt reserve strength for the trip home and not crawl thine way to your house.
8. Thou shalt not sleep while drinking.
9. Thou shalt ensure that it is your house, and not the house of thy neighbor, when you go home drunk.
10. Thou shalt not harm thine wife if she would not allow thee to drink, but instead love her and be tender so she gives thee money for thine liquor.